Business Honors Program
Units required for the Major: 54 units
Minimum total units required for the BS: 120
The Business Honors program:
- Presents a holistic and integrated view of business that reflects not only current business practice but also the best of practice.
- Challenges students in critical thinking while building their decision making and problem solving skills.
- Immerses students in a learning experience in which they learn not only from their professors, but also from their peers.
- Develops students as future business leaders and pioneers.
- Provides students with many opportunities to meet and interact with professionals to learn real-life lessons.
- Provides an exceptional value to their business education through advanced knowledge and skill sets.
The Business Honors program is a full-time program. Business Honors students will be immersed in a cohort-based learning experience where they will work with and learn from others in their cohort group as well as high-qualified faculty.
For more information, please contact the Office of the Associate Dean for Academic Programs at (916) 278-6463.
|Business Honors Core (33 Units)|
|BHON 102||Business Communication||2|
|BHON 104||Fundamentals of Organizational Behavior||2|
|BHON 105||Introduction to Management Information Systems||2|
|BHON 106||Business Data Analysis||2|
|BHON 107||Business Finance||2|
|BHON 108||Fundamentals in Marketing||2|
|BHON 109||Operations Management||2|
|BHON 120||Business Intelligence||3|
|BHON 130||Value Chain and Supply Chain Management||3|
|BHON 140||Enterprise Resource Planning and Infrastructure||3|
|BHON 150||Entrepreneurship and Innovation||3|
|BHON 160||Project Management||3|
|BHON 170||Strategy and Leadership||3|
|BHON 190||Practicum in Business||1|